Review our membership benefits. You can join by using the form below or via:
- Check: send to JHSGW, P.O. Box 791104, Baltimore, MD 21279-1104.
- Combined Federation Campaign #97800
- Stock or securities: please call us at (202) 789-0900 for instructions.
- Israel Bonds: Call (800) 795-6575 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Please contact the Society at (202) 789-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. .
Individual ($36) and Family/Dual ($54)
- Invitations and discounts to select events including book talks, lectures, panel discussions, and walking tours
- Calendar of events
- Priority on archival research requests
Donors ($100) receive all of the benefits of Individual/Family members, plus:
- North American Reciprocal Museum card which provides membership benefits at more than 700 museums in the United States, Canada, Bermuda, and El Salvador
Patrons ($150) and Sponsors ($300) receive all of the benefits of Donors, plus:
- Special Society publications and discounts
Trustees ($500) receive all of the benefits of Sponsors, plus:
- Invitation to a select event
Guardians ($1,000) receive all of the benefits of Trustees, plus:
- Seating for two at annual gala event
- "Behind the Scenes" tour or program
Historians ($1,800) receive all of the benefits of Guardians, plus:
- Seating for four at annual gala event
Heritage ($2,500) members receive all of the benefits of Historians, plus:
- Seating for six at annual gala event
- 5% discount on the sanctuary rental fee
Legacy ($5,000) and Benefactor ($10,000) members receive all of the benefits of Heritage members, plus:
- Seating for eight at annual gala event for Legacy / Seating for ten at annual gala event for Benefactor members
- Invitation to an additional exclusive member event with expert speaker
- Previous Legacy/Benefactor events have included a luncheon on the former presidential yacht USS Sequoia and a tour of Albert H. Small’s rare map collection.
Membership contributions are fully tax-deductible.
For members who attend the Society’s annual Guardian-Benefactor event, a portion of their contribution may not be tax-deductible.
Please contact the Society at (202) 789-0900 or email@example.com for more information.