Your support in funding Wish List items helps expand our public outreach and meet immediate office needs in support of our work. For more information, contact Mary Ann or Laura at (202) 789-0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage shelf for supply room - $200
Provide much needed storage space in the supply room.
Help us to enhance the museum experience for visitors to the history sanctuary with these additions:
- Poster timeline of historic synagogue's history - $360
- New Plexiglass to cover model of building - $500
- Two sales and display tables - $75 per table
- Two catering tables for use in sanctuary - $100 per table
Collections and Exhibitions
Oral histories to add to our archival collections - $2,500
Support the collection of two oral histories of prominent members of our community to add to our archival collections.
Transfer five oral histories from audiotapes to archival CDs - $500
Many thanks to the following donors for generously taking the following items off our Wish List recently:
- Wayne Goldstein Memorial Foundation underwrote the publication of the Voices of the Vigil catalog
- Constance M. Burtoff, Capt., USPHS Ret., the Jewish Genealogy Society of Greater Washington, and other donors underwrote the creation and publication of a brochure highlighting Jewish sites in Arlington National Cemetery.
- John Tolleris underwrote the fabrication of a traveling version of our exhibition, Jewish Life in Mr. Lincoln's City.
- Les Bergen purchased Simon Wolf: Private Conscience & Public Image, the biography of a prominent 19th-century national and local Jewish leader, for our library.