“Don’t Whisper a Prayer, Sing Aloud a Song of Peace”: Yitzhak Rabin in Washington
The world remembers Yitzhak Rabin as a former general who exchanged his military uniform for a diplomat's suit and as the Prime Minister who gave his life to further the peace process.
The exhibition consists of twenty-five framed photographs with accompanying labels. The photographs chronicle Rabin's life and work in the nation's capital where he served as Israel's Ambassador to the United States from 1968 to 1973. Co-sponsored by the Embassy of Israel.
- 25 framed photographs to be hung (varying sizes)
- 27 text labels (varying sizes)
$500 plus transportation and installation; Transportation costs negotiable.
- Adas Israel Congregation (Washington, D.C.)
- Akron Jewish Community Center (OH)
- Beth Sholom Congregation (FL)
- Boston Consulate (MA)
- Morningstar Arts Center (GA)
- Peninsula Jewish Historical Society (VA)
- Southern Georgia University (GA)
- Temple Israel (MI)