Through the Lens: Jeremy Goldberg’s Washington
This exhibition charts the growth and change in Washington's Jewish community through its buildings. Lifelong Washington resident and amateur photographer Jerry Goldberg "biked the sites," photographing the synagogues and Jewish cemeteries in the city he called home. Panels include Goldberg's photographs along with historic photographs of more than 20 sites. Co-sponsored with Tifereth Israel Congregation.
21 box-mounted panels (30"x40")
May be hung or set on easels
- Website featuring interactive map
$500 plus transportation and installation; Transportation cost negotiable.
Previous Venues (all in Washington, D.C.)
- Adas Israel Congregation
- John A. Wilson District Building (D.C. City Hall)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Library
- Ohev Sholom Congregation
- Sixth & I Historic Synagogue
- Tifereth Israel Congregation
- Washington Hebrew Congregation