Jewish Washington: Scrapbook of an American Community
This award-winning exhibition explores the rich and unique history of the Washington-area Jewish community from 1795 to today through historical photographs, oral histories, community scrapbooks, and rare archival materials.
- Website and book featuring additional content
- Family guide
- Adas Israel Congregation (Washington, D.C.)
- Agudas Achim Congregation (Alexandria, VA)
- The Historical Society of Washington, D.C.
- The Lyceum (Alexandria, VA)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Library (Washington, D.C.)
- National Building Museum (Washington, D.C.)
- Russell Senate Office Building (Washington, D.C.)
- Sixth & I Historic Synagogue (Washington, D.C.)
- Union of Reform Judaism Biennial (National Harbor, MD)
- White Flint Mall (Rockville, MD)