The archives and library are open to researchers by appointment only. The archivists are generally available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
To make an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 789-0900.
- We suggest searching the online catalog and any potentially relevant online exhibitions before contacting us.
- Research requests may be made via email or telephone (202) 789-0900.
- Responses to research requests will be handled by priority based on the time of submission and Society membership.
- Basic fees: 25¢/copy; $5/scan. Additional fees may apply. Inquire about student rates. Fees must be paid at the time of service. Checks, cash, and all major credit are accepted.
- Conditions for Image Reproductions and Usage (PDF)