The Society’s archival collections were moved off-site during preparations for our November 2016 building move and will remain closed for the next several months. Staff will have limited ability to answer research queries or fulfill reproduction requests. We suggest searching the online catalog and any potentially relevant online exhibitions before contacting us.
To ask a research question, email our archivists at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to all research requests within 10 business days.
Request for Digital Images
- To request digital images for any purpose, complete the Request for Digital Images and Permission to Publish form and submit via email or fax (202 789 0485).
- Archival material: $20/electronic image
- Secondary source: $5 total for up to 10 electronic images
- Delivery via mail: $15/disc. An additional fee may be applicable for international orders.
Request for Photocopies
- $0.25 per page
- Shipping and handling fee of $5 is added to requests that require delivery by mail. An additional fee may be applicable for international orders.
- Personal: $10 total for up to five images
- Non-commercial: $20/image
- Commercial: $50/image
Research/Reproduction Request Policies
The archives and library are not currently open to researchers. The Society’s archival collections were moved off-site in 2016 and will remain closed for the next several months. Staff will have limited ability to answer research queries or fulfill reproduction requests.
Response to reproduction requests and reference questions may take up to 10 business days. An estimated fulfillment date will be provided after fee payment. Rush services may be available for an additional fee and must be requested at the time of the order.
Fees must be paid before requests are processed.
All fees may be subject to change.
Email email@example.com for more information or to submit a request.