Request for Digital Images
- To request digital images for any purpose, complete the Request for Digital Images and Permission to Publish form and submit via email or fax (202 789 0485).
- Archival material: $20/electronic image
- Secondary source: $5 total for up to 10 electronic images
- Delivery via mail: $15/disc. An additional fee may be applicable for international orders.
Request for Photocopies
- $0.25 per page
- Shipping and handling fee of $5 is added to requests that require delivery by mail. An additional fee may be applicable for international orders.
- Personal: $10 total for up to five images
- Non-commercial: $20/image
- Commercial: $50/image
Research/Reproduction Request Policies
Request fulfillment may take up to 10 business days. An estimated fulfillment date will be provided after fee payment. Rush services may be available for an additional fee and must be requested at the time of the order.
Fees must be paid before requests are processed.
All fees may be subject to change.
The archives and library are open to researchers by appointment only. The archivists are generally available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To make an appointment, email email@example.com or call (202) 789-0900.