Join & Support: Membership
Individual ($36) and Family/Dual ($54)
- Invitations and discounts to select events including book talks, lectures, panel discussions, and walking tours
- Calendar of events
- Priority on archival research requests
Donors ($100 level) receive all of the benefits of Individual/Family members, plus:
North American Reciprocal Museum card which provides membership benefits at more than 660 museums in the United States, Canada, Bermuda, and El Salvador
Patrons ($150 level) and Sponsors ($300 level) receive all of the benefits of Donors, plus:
Trustees ($500 level) receive all of the benefits of Sponsors, plus:
- Invitation to a select event
Guardians ($1,000 level) receive all of the benefits of Trustees, plus:
Seating for two at annual gala event
"Behind the Scenes" tour or program
Historians ($1,800) receive all of the benefits of Guardians, plus:
- Seating for four at annual gala event
Heritage ($2,500) members receive all of the benefits of Historians, plus:
- Seating for six at annual gala event
- 5% discount on the sanctuary rental fee
Legacy ($5,000) and Benefactor ($10,000) members receive all of the benefits of Heritage members, plus:
Seating for eight at annual gala event for Legacy / Seating for ten at annual gala event for Benefactor members
- Invitation to an additional exclusive member event with expert speaker
Previous Legacy/Benefactor events have included a luncheon on the former presidential yacht USS Sequoia and a tour of Albert H. Small’s rare map collection.
Membership contributions are fully tax-deductible. For members who attend the Society’s special Guardian-Benefactor annual event, a portion of their contribution may not be tax-deductible.
Please contact the Society at (202) 789-0900 or email@example.com for more information.
YES I/we want to help preserve our local Jewish heritage!